Nuke Performance FPR100x Fuel Pressure Regulator: Redefining power of motorsports fuel management.
A real beast in a lightweight design. This is an ethanol-proof fuel pressure regulator with a slim design and easy-to-mount stainless steel brackets. Every unit is thoroughly tested before delivery, unmatched functionality, and the same high quality as all Nuke Performance motorsports products.
Extreme motorsports regulator
Approved for 2000hp+
Safe for petrol, methanol and ethanol
Every unit performance tested
Adjustable up to 100 PSI (7 bar)
1:1 boost reference
Stainless steel mounting bracket
AN-10 ORB inlets/outlet
The most reliable and highest performing 1:1 boost reference solution to bring together simple or complex fuel systems for all types of tuning or motorsports engine setup. Redesigned with precision functionality in focus. Lightweight design with the same hallmark as the entire Nuke Performance range of motorsports parts, with an integrated stainless steel bracket for safe and easy mounting for all applications and installations.
Developed from the extreme demands from motorsport
The FPR100x fuel pressure regulator is co-developed with worldwide motorsports teams and fuel pump manufacturers. This fuel pressure regulator is set to perform under extreme conditions, with high horsepower requirement. This regulator is a real beast, the big brother to its little brother FPR100s, and is designed and tested for usage with well over 2000hp and is fully adjustable between 30 PSI and 100 PSI (2-7 bar). This is the optimal AN10 fuel pressure regulator with the highest flow capacity for setups between 400-2400hp. Ready for AN-10 ORB fittings, delivered with an AN-10 ORB plug for a single inlet setup. The FPR100x is a product evolved out of our life at the race track.
Technical information :
• CNC manufactured from aluminum alloy 6082.
• Delivered with 1 x AN-10 ORB plug and 1 x 1/16 NPT barb for 5mm vacuum hose.
• 100% safe for all fuels including petrol, E85 and methanol.
• Extremely lightweight design for motorsports use.
• Stainless steel bracket for safe mounting.
• Anodized finish for long lasting function and corrosion free appearance.
• Fibre enhanced nitrile membrane.
• Fully adjustable from 30 to 100 PSI.
• High carbon steel tension spring.
• Laser engraved and proudly branded with the Swedish flag.
Height : 98 mm
Width : 57 mm
Depth : 49 mm
Bracket CC : 58 mm
Weight : 438 g
Included in package :
1 x Regulator body
1 x Stainless steel bracket
1 x AN-10 ORB Plug
1 x 1/16 Barb 5 mm
1 x 1/8 NPT Plug