K&N, Polaris & Victory Motorcycle Oil Filter for a wide range of Bikes, check your option here https://www.knfilters.com/oil-filters/kn-198-oil-filter
Let us know your specific motorbike / atv vehicle and we will direct you to the correct filter for your bike.
K&N powersports oil filters contain a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration. K&N powersports 'spin-on' oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can. Most of these have a 17 mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy removal. The 17 mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.
* Part number: KN-198
* O/E replacement oil filters for motorcycles, & ATV's
* 17 mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
* Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions
* Anti-drain back valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
* Approved for racing use by MotoAmerica and the AMA
* Height: 3.797 in (96 mm)
* Outside Diameter 2.563 in (65 mm)
* Thread Specification: M20 x 1.5
• x1 Oil Filter
Scarles™ has a huge range of various gauges for your vehicle, whether you need to measure your water temp, oil pressure or oil temperature we have you covered.