*Note This is Currently an order in product from the GKtech range and will take roughly 1-2 weeks to arrive once ordered
The new V4 GKTECH suspension arms are an even further improved version of our popular V3 Chromoly arms. The new V4's now have even more adjustment.
Rear toe arms give you the ability to adjust and tune your vehicle's rear toe. The lengths on these rear toe arms are fully adjustable to your specs when doing an alignment and with the right adjustments, straight line and cornering of your vehicle will be improved.
- V4 arms feature high quality 5/8" Teflon lined pillow ball rod ends which eliminate the flex found in factory rubber bushing offering a more direct and predictable feel.
- V4 arms are manufactured from chromoly 28mm OD (3mm wall) tube with billet CNC machined ends with recessed ends for additional strength.
- CAD designed, FEA tested, CNC machined ends, CNC mandrel bent arms (toe arms, camber and rear LCA's), CNC tube notched (camber and LCA's) and TIG welded.
- 20 degree bend in the end of the arm to clear chassis rails on lowered vehicles
- Nissan S14 200SX
- Nissan S15 200SX
- Nissan Skyline R33
- Nissan Skyline R34 (Non-Hicas 4WS Models)
NOTE: Will NOT suit cars with HICAS previously installed unless you use our lockout bar with clevis to suit (for this configuration use our S13 toe arms even on an S14/S15/R33/R34).
NOTE#2: If you require S13 Silvia, 180sx, A31 Cefiro or R32 Skyline rear toe arms please refer to our other listing to suit.